A lot of people who do not understand business will tend to ignore accounting of the business. So why use accounting or accountancy for business in Central ?
I have a close friend, with an accounting background. who is married to a man who sells computer components and desktops. She was working in an events management company at first, but because their marriage was on the rocks, she decided to resign from her job to help out with her husband’s business.
At first, the computer business was getting less than SGD 12,000 in profit per month, but since her entry into the business, the profit began to grow monthly. It eventually exceeded SGD 210,000 profit within her first year of taking over the business. All she did was to make sure the accounts was recorded daily. She also ensured that costs were kept under tight control. Most important of all was that the husband / wife relationship grew as well.My friend’s story taught me a lesson.
Payroll Accounting In Central, SG
In running the day-to-day operations of a business in Central, it is necessary to keep track and document all your income and expenses. If marketing and sales activities are always the top priority in any business, then accounting and bookkeeping statements will come as the second most important element.
Do not even try to Do-It-Yourself by getting accounting software especially so if you do not understand accounting. Even if you do understand accounting, you will not be able to focus on growing you business.
By engaging an outsourced accounting or bookkeeping firm, you will be able to cut down a lot of your costs. At the same time, a third party outsourced firm will be able to verify your business transactions for the whole work year, thus further decreasing the cost in auditing services.
Useful Tips For Singapore Business Start Up
The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) has imposed a new scheme known as the Production and Innovation Credit (PIC) to benefit logistics companies in Singapore. For several years IRAS was designing strategies for logistics department to be at par with international companies of Japan and China so they came up with PIC.
The several ways PIC Grant can benefit the logistics companies are listed below:
Funds for automated machines
The PIC scheme has been very beneficial for the logistics companies as they can purchase automated machines and devices. The entire funding is covered by IRAS PIC Grant. As a result, the companies can reach higher levels with increased production and returns. The automated machines also reduce the cost of extra labour and the job can be finished in less time. The productivity becomes higher resulting in greater profits thus competing in the international market.
The experts of IRAS also help these companies to come up with efficient strategies to enhance their productivity. The highly educated panel of IRAS has a lot of experience when it comes to managing financial growth of a company. In most of the cases, the managers of these logistics company are not well accustomed with the strategies to match the international standards. A proper analysis by the IRAS experts will ultimately lead to higher sales and improve the quality of their service.
Logistics companies are a huge blunder when it comes to paying taxes. The tax keeps on mounting and at the end, the companies have to pay a large sum compromising their profit. So the IRAS comes into the scenario and helps these companies set up various plans to solve problems regarding taxation. There can be tax deductions up to 400% in several cases. This will help the companies to provide their services at a cheaper rate to beat their competitors.
The cash pay-out option
The small and growing businesses are the ones who can be hugely benefitted by this cash pay-out option. To aid these companies the Singapore government has come up with many strategies so that they can reach the heights of big companies. With the cash pay-out option, the financially distressed companies can invest in modern equipment and improve their standards.
Productivity along with improvement of Logistics Companies
The PIC Grant, 2014 offers productivity with improvement of the companies all at the same time. There are certain regulations and to be eligible, these companies need to invest in several areas of Singapore economy. This will ultimately benefit the logistics companies but at the same time, the government is doing its part.
Useful Tips For Singapore Business Start Up
The extent of your business financial transparency and the level of expertise of the people responsible for such transparency will influence the growth and expansion of your business as well as its survival. This is why accounting and bookkeeping are some of the most crucial aspects of any business and should only be taken care of by licensed professionals with wealth of experience.
Regardless of the size of your business and niche, as it grows, the need for keeping accurate and transparent financial records also grows with it. This is a good reason why such aspect of your business must never be treated with levity. Considering the relationship between in-house accountants and other employees under the same roof, outsourcing your accounting functions is often the most appropriate option in ensuring financial transparency in every facet of your business.
But what exactly is outsourcing? It is the practice of giving out some job functions or responsibilities to a company or an individual that specializes in providing services for such functions or responsibilities, rather than have an in-house employee or department handle such jobs.
Here are the key benefits of outsourcing your accounting functions to a professional accounting firm:
Gives you enough time to focus on business growth
Outsourcing your accounting functions will give you all the time you need to direct your attention on other crucial aspects of your business. Once your accounting responsibilities are outsourced, you can focus on delivering high-quality services or products to your customers and prospects.
Also, you can develop strategies to break into new markets and expand on existing market etc. focusing on these core business competencies and less on the burdens of accounting accuracy and transparency will translate into business growth and profitability that will outweigh the costs of outsourcing.
Your payments will always be on time
Once you outsource your accounting functions you no longer have to worry about missing payments such as unpaid bills or invoices not going out on time. If your invoices are delayed, payments get delayed too and your business cash flow ultimately suffers.
Also, if your bills are not paid when they are due, you will receive collection calls, vendors will limit or stop their discounts, and you may even spend more time trying to resolve shut-off notices, unhappy vendors and grumbling collectors. But with a professional accounting firm handling your accounting, you can seat back, relax and watch your entire business accounting functions run smoothly.
You don't have to bother about turnover or absence
With your accounting functions outsourced, your business accounting will be done every day, every week and every month and you wouldn't have to bother about things like vacation, illness or turnover. The company you outsourced your functions to will be working for you round the clock ensuring professionalism in every facet of your job without excuses such as vacations, illness, absences, etc.
Maintaining your cash flow during growth
The survival of almost any business is tied to its cash flow. Once a business begins to grow, it gradually sucks cash. During periods of major growth, accounting functions are often relegated to the bottom of administrative responsibilities list. During such moment, you may not have the time to review your business report, manage collections and invoices, and your bookkeeping may end up in a very bad shape.
At such periods you will easily notice that while your business is thriving, you have no cash in the bank to show for it. Digging yourself out of such hole may require twice of the effort it took to get into it and you can easily lose sight of your business core competence while trying to dig yourself out.
Outsourcing saves money! When you outsource your accounting functions you don't have to bother about things like health insurance, vacation, sick time, payroll taxes, retirement benefits etc. The company you outsource your accounting functions to will bill you for its professional services and workers time depending on the agreement you signed.
The money you should have spent on an in-house accountant can be re-invested into other crucial areas of your business. Also, in the long run, you get to save a whole lot of money by outsourcing your accounting services.
Your business accounting will be done by top-notch professionals
Accounting companies that perform outsourcing services are often made up of top class accounting professionals with several years of experience and education to survive without being hired by just one client. They have skills, experience and expertise to deliver with speed and accuracy.
You don't have to bother about the level of competence of their workers or if they have the required experience to do your job as expected. Once you outsource your accounting services, be assured that your business accounting functions are in good hands. Also, you don't have to go through the rigor of screening accountants, conducting tests, interviews etc. before hiring. You can skip all that once you outsource your accounting functions.
You're still in charge
It is easy to assume that once you outsource your business accounting functions you will lose control of your money. That is a pure fallacy. Outsourcing gives you greater power to control your money and puts you in the driver's seat of your business financial matters. Every payment will require your approval before it is done. You will be involved in every relevant communication chain with your clients and prospects and your accounting reports will be consistent and up to date.
Without a strong bookkeeping and accounting services, it will be difficult for any business to thrive and compete in its niche. Outsourcing your accounting services will give your business the edge it requires to be at the forefront of financial transparency, recording and absolute accuracy in all its transactions and accounting related matters.
- Alexandra SGP Payroll Services
- Aljunied SGP Accounting Services
- Geylang SGP Tax Planning
- Ayer Rajah SGP Tax Consultant
- Balestier SGP Accounting Firms
- Bartley SGP Tax Planning
- Bishan SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Marymount SGP Accounting Online
- Sin Ming SGP Business Account
- Bukit Timah SGP Accounting Firms
- Buona Vista SGP Small Business Tax
- Holland Village SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Buona Vista one-north SGP Account Information
- Ghim Moh SGP Account Information
- Chinatown SGP Accounting Firms
- Clarke Quay SGP Accounting Online
- Kreta Ayer SGP Audited Accounts
- Telok Ayer SGP Simply Accounting
- Kallang SGP Accountants Singapore
- Bendemeer SGP Accounting Firms
- Geylang Bahru SGP Audit Firm
- Kallang Bahru SGP Account Information
- Kallang Basin SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Kolam Ayer SGP Account Information
- Tanjong Rhu SGP Accounting Services
- Mountbatten SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Old Airport SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Lavender SGP Tax Advisor
- Boon Keng SGP Small Business Tax
- Kent Ridge SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Kim Seng SGP Tax Planning
- Little India SGP Accounting Services
- Farrer Park SGP CPA Accounting
- Jalan Besar SGP Tax Consultant
- MacPherson SGP Tax Planning
- Marina Bay SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Esplanade SGP Account Information
- Marina Bay Sands SGP Tax Planning
- Marina Centre SGP Simply Accounting
- Marina East SGP Business Account
- Marina South SGP Audit Firm
- Mount Faber SGP Accounting System
- Mount Vernon SGP Accounting Services
- Museum SGP Accounting Services
- Newton SGP Simply Accounting
- Novena SGP CPA Accounting
- Orchard Road SGP Accounting Services
- Dhoby Ghaut SGP Accounting Services
- Emerald Hill SGP Tax Advisor
- Tanglin SGP Accounting System
- Outram SGP Payroll Accounting
- Pasir Panjang SGP CPA Accounting
- Paya Lebar SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Eunos SGP Audited Accounts
- Geylang East SGP Audit Firm
- Potong Pasir SGP Small Business Tax
- Rochor-Kampong Glam SGP Tax Planning
- Bencoolen SGP Account Information
- Bras Basah SGP Accounting Firms
- Bugis SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Queenstown SGP Audited Accounts
- Dover SGP Tax Consultant
- Commonwealth SGP Accounting Firms
- Raffles Place SGP Tax Preparation Services
- River Valley SGP Accounting Firms
- Singapore River SGP Simply Accounting
- Southern Islands SGP Business Account
- Tanjong Pagar SGP Payroll Accounting
- Shenton Way SGP Payroll Accounting
- Telok Blangah SGP Tax Planning
- Bukit Chandu SGP Simply Accounting
- Bukit Purmei SGP Audit Firm
- HarbourFront SGP Tax Planning
- Keppel SGP Small Business Tax
- Radin Mas SGP Business Account
- Mount Faber SGP Accounting Firms
- Tiong Bahru SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Bukit Ho Swee SGP CPA Accounting
- Bukit Merah SGP Tax Advisor
- Toa Payoh SGP Tax Consultant
- Bukit Brown SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Caldecott Hill SGP Simply Accounting
- Thomson SGP Small Business Tax
- Whampoa SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Whampoa St. Michael’s SGP Tax Advisor