A lot of people who do not understand business will tend to ignore accounting of the business. So why use accounting or accountancy for business in Central ?
I have a close friend, with an accounting background. who is married to a man who sells computer components and desktops. She was working in an events management company at first, but because their marriage was on the rocks, she decided to resign from her job to help out with her husband’s business.
At first, the computer business was getting less than SGD 12,000 in profit per month, but since her entry into the business, the profit began to grow monthly. It eventually exceeded SGD 210,000 profit within her first year of taking over the business. All she did was to make sure the accounts was recorded daily. She also ensured that costs were kept under tight control. Most important of all was that the husband / wife relationship grew as well.My friend’s story taught me a lesson.
Payroll Accounting In Central, SG
In running the day-to-day operations of a business in Central, it is necessary to keep track and document all your income and expenses. If marketing and sales activities are always the top priority in any business, then accounting and bookkeeping statements will come as the second most important element.
Do not even try to Do-It-Yourself by getting accounting software especially so if you do not understand accounting. Even if you do understand accounting, you will not be able to focus on growing you business.
By engaging an outsourced accounting or bookkeeping firm, you will be able to cut down a lot of your costs. At the same time, a third party outsourced firm will be able to verify your business transactions for the whole work year, thus further decreasing the cost in auditing services.
Useful Tips For Singapore Business Start Up
If you aspire to work in the corporate finance department of an organization, you are part of a team that is involved with collating data that form the solid basis for making capital investment decisions of a company. Some of its primary tasks include supplying figures that will support or oppose investment proposals. A corporate finance job entails management of company assets and liabilities, financial forecasting, inventory control, budgeting, and auditing.
The two key functions of corporate finance include:
- Accounting - this involves recording of the day-to-day transactions of the company. Its tasks include payroll, tracking of company expenses, computation of revenue and balancing of the company's accounting books.
- Finance - this is concerned with the management of the company's assets, liabilities, and investments. It is also responsible for the monitoring of the company's financial performance and analyzing its revenue and expenses in order to ensure that the company's capital is used in the most effective way possible.
Finance and accounting may assume different roles in an establishment, but they are geared towards a common goal which is to maximize the company's potentials for financial advancement.
Primary Requirements of Finance and Accounting Jobs:
Knack for Numbers
Finance and accounting professionals breathe and eat numbers everyday in their professional lives. You should be good in mathematics in order to become an effective member of the finance department.
Strong Analytical Skills
Jobs in finance involve forecasting, analysis, and problem solving. They require you to understand patterns of the company's expenses, debts, receivables, cash flow and profits. These are all represented by numbers. You need to put them together to produce a sound basis of the company's business decisions.
Attention to Details
This is highly necessary because it can help to optimize the company's performance in the management of its finances. The company relies on the numbers you provide as its basis for formulating business plans and decisions.
You should be able to spot errors, unusual costs, and unnecessary expenses. These are important things you can bring to the attention of top management for appropriate action.
A degree in finance or accounting is the basic requirement for a career in corporate finance. If you want to stand out in the profession, you may proceed to advanced studies.
A masters' degree in business administration or a certification in CPA or CFA will help to give you the best in a rewarding career. These will make you more attractive to companies and increase your chances for employment or promotion.
These are some of the essentials for getting a career in corporate finance. Have them and you will discover a world of business and corporate opportunities.
Company Registration Options in Singapore
Strategic location and attractive tax benefits make Singapore the most preferred location for the overseas companies to set up their business. Various options are - opening up a Branch Office, a Representative Office or a Subsidiary. The country also has liberal immigration policies. If the company wants to set up their regional head quarters in Singapore they are also provided with Financial Assistance.
Branch Office - Registration of the branch office is done by ACRA and it is treated as an extension of the foreign company. It is the least popular option with foreign companies because
- Head office accounts have to be submitted for taxation purposes. Many companies may not be comfortable doing this.
- Head office bears all the liabilities of the actions of branch office
- Branch office cannot claim local tax benefits
The name of the Branch Office and the foreign office must be same and should be approved by ACRA before registration. Branch office has to appoint two agents that are resident in Singapore. The Branch office can repatriate all its earnings and capital. Only that part of earnings derived from local operations are taxed at local tax rates.
Subsidiary Company - This is the most preferred option for setting up business by the foreign companies because:
- Its liabilities are not transferred to parent company. It is considered a separate company.
- It enjoys the local taxation benefits.
- It can have a local name which is different from the parent company.
One or more directors need to be appointed and at least one director has to be a local resident.
Representative Office - It is used for having a presence in the country while not conducting any business activity. It does not have any legal status and cannot enter into any contracts.
- It can undertake promotional activities for the parent company
- It can negotiate but cannot conclude on deals
- Parent company bears liability for activities of the office.
- It must be staffed by at least one representative from the head office
International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore) is the registration authority for Representative Offices for manufacturing, business services, commerce and other sectors. Banking, finance, insurance needs to be registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Alexandra SGP Payroll Services
- Aljunied SGP Accounting Services
- Geylang SGP Tax Planning
- Ayer Rajah SGP Tax Consultant
- Balestier SGP Accounting Firms
- Bartley SGP Tax Planning
- Bishan SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Marymount SGP Accounting Online
- Sin Ming SGP Business Account
- Bukit Timah SGP Accounting Firms
- Buona Vista SGP Small Business Tax
- Holland Village SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Buona Vista one-north SGP Account Information
- Ghim Moh SGP Account Information
- Chinatown SGP Accounting Firms
- Clarke Quay SGP Accounting Online
- Kreta Ayer SGP Audited Accounts
- Telok Ayer SGP Simply Accounting
- Kallang SGP Accountants Singapore
- Bendemeer SGP Accounting Firms
- Geylang Bahru SGP Audit Firm
- Kallang Bahru SGP Account Information
- Kallang Basin SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Kolam Ayer SGP Account Information
- Tanjong Rhu SGP Accounting Services
- Mountbatten SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Old Airport SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Lavender SGP Tax Advisor
- Boon Keng SGP Small Business Tax
- Kent Ridge SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Kim Seng SGP Tax Planning
- Little India SGP Accounting Services
- Farrer Park SGP CPA Accounting
- Jalan Besar SGP Tax Consultant
- MacPherson SGP Tax Planning
- Marina Bay SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Esplanade SGP Account Information
- Marina Bay Sands SGP Tax Planning
- Marina Centre SGP Simply Accounting
- Marina East SGP Business Account
- Marina South SGP Audit Firm
- Mount Faber SGP Accounting System
- Mount Vernon SGP Accounting Services
- Museum SGP Accounting Services
- Newton SGP Simply Accounting
- Novena SGP CPA Accounting
- Orchard Road SGP Accounting Services
- Dhoby Ghaut SGP Accounting Services
- Emerald Hill SGP Tax Advisor
- Tanglin SGP Accounting System
- Outram SGP Payroll Accounting
- Pasir Panjang SGP CPA Accounting
- Paya Lebar SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Eunos SGP Audited Accounts
- Geylang East SGP Audit Firm
- Potong Pasir SGP Small Business Tax
- Rochor-Kampong Glam SGP Tax Planning
- Bencoolen SGP Account Information
- Bras Basah SGP Accounting Firms
- Bugis SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Queenstown SGP Audited Accounts
- Dover SGP Tax Consultant
- Commonwealth SGP Accounting Firms
- Raffles Place SGP Tax Preparation Services
- River Valley SGP Accounting Firms
- Singapore River SGP Simply Accounting
- Southern Islands SGP Business Account
- Tanjong Pagar SGP Payroll Accounting
- Shenton Way SGP Payroll Accounting
- Telok Blangah SGP Tax Planning
- Bukit Chandu SGP Simply Accounting
- Bukit Purmei SGP Audit Firm
- HarbourFront SGP Tax Planning
- Keppel SGP Small Business Tax
- Radin Mas SGP Business Account
- Mount Faber SGP Accounting Firms
- Tiong Bahru SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Bukit Ho Swee SGP CPA Accounting
- Bukit Merah SGP Tax Advisor
- Toa Payoh SGP Tax Consultant
- Bukit Brown SGP Top Accounting Firms
- Caldecott Hill SGP Simply Accounting
- Thomson SGP Small Business Tax
- Whampoa SGP Tax Preparation Services
- Whampoa St. Michael’s SGP Tax Advisor